Practicing with Prezi. I have tried using it on my iPad, and had only frustration. I have now updated my Prezi using my laptop. Here is what I have...Fib or Fact
I tried again to access your prezi and got this msg, "We are sorry...The presentation you wanted to join either did not exist, or it has already ended.Please check the URL and come back!"
Was anyone else able to access it? Did you see the notes on my 'truth or fiction'? The non-truth was that I kissed at guy (drunk or otherwise) while in Bali...the rest was true. :^]
I tried again to access your prezi and got this msg, "We are sorry...The presentation you wanted to join either did not exist, or it has already ended.Please check the URL and come back!"
ReplyDeleteWas anyone else able to access it? Did you see the notes on my 'truth or fiction'? The non-truth was that I kissed at guy (drunk or otherwise) while in Bali...the rest was true. :^]