Spring Break has come & gone and despite my efforts to get ahead in my classes, I didn't accomplish much. So I sit down to "study" but first had to review & prioritize what needs to be done. Holy Hell...there is a lot to do in 30 days! Stressing on one class, I tap into this class...the one that this blog is for. I realize... Holy Hell, I haven't written in my weekly blog in weeks! Self-incriminating I know, but frankly the only reason I am writing in this blog right now is to defer what I actually have to get done, which is the class facilitation part...for this class! Holy Hell, not only do I seem to be going in circles, but I am also talking in circles. Is it time for a break yet? Yep! One blog assignment down, I can take a break! Chao!

No comments:
Post a Comment