Thanks to my daughter, Regan, for helping me narrate this story on StoryBird.com! An excellent and easy platform to use for people of all ages. My daughter loved exploring with this application and thought it was fun. Enjoy the story!
http://storybird.com/books/dream-big-1809/
Alisa -- What a beautiful story! I used the same art and came up with a different twist. This reinforces for me the creative possibilities for using this art with students. Their own lights guide them to the story they want to tell. Thanks also for the wonderful demonstration in class. I've been practicing with screencast-o-matic, but I have a long way to go to get to your proficiency level. I do greatly appreciate your encouragement and help!
ReplyDeleteThanks Roberta! However, I must admit that when I went home to work on this project, my daughter became interested so I had her help me. In class, I had chosen a different artist and had all the pictures in place to add text. When my daughter decided to help me, she wanted to start from the beginning and pick out a different artist, which is what the final project came out to. Using this application ensured me that young and old enjoy using this program to be creative! As for the screen cast...just keep trying!. A piece of advice, pause the recording when you need to move on to another subject or thought. Then don't forget to press record again to continue with your presentation. Good luck!
ReplyDelete